ORAMAVR S.A. COOKIES POLICY
Last Updated: June 16th, 2022
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which allow our website to recognize your device and are placed on your hard disk by a web server when you visit a website, if you agree to the website doing so. Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie.
Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device and are widely used in order to either make websites work more efficiently, let you navigate between pages, and generally improve your user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
We may place and access cookies and similar technologies on your computer or device, which are known as “first party cookies“. Furthermore, some cookies may be placed by third parties when you use the Services as some third party service providers that we engage (including third party advertisers) may place their own cookies on your hard drive or device. These cookies may provide information to those third parties about your browsing habits or may be used for security. Some also help to serve you with advertisements which are more relevant to you.
Depending on the purpose for which the obtained data is processed, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are essential to enable you to use our Services, for example moving around our websites and using their features (e.g. cookies that enable you to log into the Services. Without these cookies certain basic functionalities cannot be offered. Strictly necessary cookies are always active and will be placed without your consent.
- Functionality Cookies (Preferences). These are cookies that enable our Services to remember choices you have made (e.g. your login information), to store information and options you have already previously entered (e.g. language settings, layout settings or your location) and provide you with content and features which are customised to you. For example, providing you with relevant content by using a cookie to remember which region you are in. They are also used to enable requested functions, like playing videos.To the extent that information processed in connection with functional cookies should qualify as Personal Data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 par. 1a GDPR).
- Performance Cookies (Analytics/Statistics). These are cookies which collect information about how and when you and other visitors interact with our Services. They identify for example your internet browser, operating system, visited websites, duration and number of website visits, previously visited website, most commonly visited websites and errors you experienced. The information collected by these cookies serves the purpose of evaluating and enhancing the user experience of our websites. The information collected is aggregated and anonymous and it does not allow a personal identification. However, to the extent that information processed in connection with performance cookies should qualify as Personal Data, the legal ground for that processing is your consent (Art. 6 par. 1 a GDPR).
- Targeting Cookies (Advertisement). These are cookies which are used to deliver adverts to you which are more relevant to you and your interests. We may also share this type of information with third parties for these purposes. Legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with targeting cookies (if any) is your consent (Art. 6 par. 1 a GDPR).
The types of cookies described above may be “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”, depending on how long they endure:
- Session cookies: Session cookies assign a randomly generated, unique identification number to your computer when you access our website or advertisements hosted by us on third party websites, are only stored on your device whilst you are using our Services and are deleted when you log off from our Services or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies do not expire when you close your browser and will stay on your computer until they expire or you delete them. Each time you visit the site, our web server will recognize you by searching the information contained in these cookies. By assigning your computer a persistent, unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences. This permits us to offer you a personalized experience when you use our Services.
Neither session cookies nor persistent cookies identify you personally. If, however, you access our website by clicking on a link in an email we have sent you, we may link the information collected by our cookies to information that identifies you personally. Insofar as cookies collect Personal Data, we will process it only based on your explicit consent, in anonymized form, or under a pseudonym.
Google Analytics. Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses non-operational cookies, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. At our request, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating how the website is used, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Cookie Settings. You may reject cookies that are not Strictly Necessary by clicking “Reject All” in the cookie banner at the bottom of your screen. Additionally, if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave our website. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit our website, if you set your browser to reject cookies, our website and its features may not necessarily work in the same way or produce the same personalized experience.